Monday, December 6, 2010

Getting Married

Ok, I know, have not been here for more than a year!! well sorry for those who were nice enough to follow my nonsense, I will not say I was busy, I had time to write, but I did not have the energy or the will to write anything. On the other hand, in my defense, I did not have anything to say either!!

Anyway, on the glorious day of Nov. the 19th I did what I have been bugging everyone about at last, I got married, and it was worth the wait, I am happy, satisfied, calm, and most importantly in peace with my self. I made a great choice for a wife, I ended up marrying a girl who is just wonderful and pretty and its so overwhelming to be with her.

I will back with more updated Inshallah! I just wanted to say hi. I do not expect any responses as I think this blog is already dead, but what the hell, I feel like writing again.

3 comments:

  1. congrats to you and to JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. GALFFFFFFFFF MABROOOK!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A late congratulations my friend
    Its been a long time ...sorry for not passing by earlier, I kept visiting ur blog for months to check on u, welcome back :$

    With this wonderful news....msam7enak :)

    ReplyDelete