Friday, June 26, 2009

A good year ahead.

Exactly 28 years ago from now (2:00 am when I started writing this entry) was when the owner of this blog born, the story all begin with a man playing cards with his friends, while his pregnent wife was making tea in the kitchen, I am just guessing, but I think the guy who was winning really hated me when my mother called my father to kick out his friends and take her to the hospital :D

I am 28 years old now, and I am as happy and excited as I can be for the year ahead of me, I have a feeling it will be a good year, my slogan for my 28th year on this planet earth will be:

تفائلوا بالخير تجدوه.

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and many happy returns! (F)
    كل عام وانت الى الله اقرب
    ان شاء الله السنة الجاية تكون سنة خير عليك
    وعقبال 100 سنة
    ubuntu =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ubuntu !!! keefik !!
    law ba3rif ibidik tiji hon kan 3milt 3eed meeladi zaman :D
    يسلموا يا رب الله يخليكي
    : smilie ma3o wardih plastic :

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday :) w 3o2bal el 1000 snh ya rb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maroo, allah yi5aliki ya rab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happppyyyy birthdaaay

    wish u all the best in ur life and sorry for being late ......... hope u enjoyed ur day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks simsim, on this glorious happy and universal day that is my birthday, I wish all mankind a happy birthday .. you may now proceed with the celebrations : smilie far3ooni min zaman tot 3an5 amoon 3aleek bshilin :

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just came across your blog through other blogs and your mashakel post made me laugh so hard :D

    Happy belated birthday o keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hbt66, thank you my fellow human being, it is nice to know people are getting to this dark side of the blogging society. :D

    Thank you, please stay toned for more funny rages of mine :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. حبيي علاااااااااااااااء هابي بيرز دييييييي
    انت احس شب في العالم انا من زمان معجبة فيك وحاب اتعرف عليك اكثر

    تسلملي شو انك شب جنتل

    كل عام وانت بخير علوءة

    ReplyDelete