Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hallucinations

What a nice day I have ahead of me, it is 9:30 in the morning and it is already 29 degrees, I am more of a polar bear myself, this heat is killing me !!! and whats worse is sharing the same conditioning unit with girls who (O la la) bibrodo ya 7aram min nismit hawa

So last night I did not sleep until Fajer, I prayed at the mosque and thought will I am exhuasted, so I should sleep for 3 hours now ... but no !! it was too hot for me to sleep, and I have a demo today not to mention my 6 month evaluation ... I am so fired !!

You know what really annoys you after a long sleepless night, and a stressfull day ahead of you, is a driver that cuts you off in a way that almost caused an accident, and then he slows down to give you the good old Jordanian Kashra which means: man I just cut you off and almost hit your car, it is my fault but still I wanna beat you up just because I feel like it

I work at client location, a while ago a boss and his employee had a brutal arguement which resulted into pulling out guns and shooting at each other, one of them actually died, I am sure they did not mean to do that since they only brought guns that day but anyway now they have security at the main gate and they are making sure no one gets in with a gun, but you always go down from the garage and get in with out being screened, I am getting my self a bazoka tomorrow and planning to do a prank

For the last few days they have been removing olive trees from the area we live in, we have 4 trees on the pavement that are more than 25 years old, well yeah they are only wood now, do not get me wrong I feel better knowing that the suffering of allergies are gonna be much less next year, but the house is naked !! the whole area is, suddenly I sense that the road is wide, very wide actually, now I can get my self the big SUV I have always dreamed of without blocking the road.

There is this office (girl) at the clients office, she has got into the Jordanian habit of feeding the guest up until food (or drinks) come out of your ears, my many attempts to explain to her that I do not drink coffee or nescafe, and a cup of tea is more than enough have failed, she asks me what I would like to drink every 5 minutes, and when ever I say no thank you or just water, she gets this look on her face, the Jordanian one that means she is hurt for not drinking her coffee ... and people say Arabs do not have cultural effect

I have been planning to go back to blogging for 2 weeks now, I am stuck with the name thou, it is always like this, I can not make up a good name, and the ones I do come up with are already taken, which means I am not that creative since the names I come up with are already there !!! so why blog in the first place !? but anyway here I am with this blog I just openned, I hope people have fun reading my nonsense !!

6 comments:

  1. I hope it makes feel better to realize that you're not the only one the heat wave is damaging , ever since it started i sleep at 5 or 6 am ! But i think the weather was better today :)

    Plus , office argument lead to using weaponry ? client office or somewhere near the Mafia residence :D ? This is scary !

    Oh and remove this word versification before posting comment , it's not really fun you know :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wrote it?

    I do insist:p

    On another note, the heat is damaging the brains of people.
    Try turing the AC on in the morning, by 12 o'clock it would be cold, turn it off then. Agree with colleagues on that. Everyone happy. Everyone who doesn't own weaponry that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya 3eeeni 3l 3ngleeezi

    :d


    allah y36eek el 3afye 3ala2 :give:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wafa' keefik,

    Heat is still here, but I think it is getting better, last night I could not sleep either, 3al fajer 9aleet wa nimit !!

    Yeah, I think I should start wearing a bullet proof vest :D

    Removed : smilie 5av 3aglo la laga al-option :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous, hath ana 2li katabto, bas meen 2nit ?
    3al 3mom I solved the AC problem, I put it on 22 and told everyone that I will break their arms if they touch it :ch:

    ReplyDelete
  6. ni3malik tarajamih ya Raya :D
    ahleen fiki : give ras malfoof :

    ReplyDelete